|Product Name:||Fiberwound FRP Pressure tank 20gal|
|Manufacturer:||Sta-rite Water Pumps|
Sta-Rite Signature 2000 Fiberglass FRP pressure tank for water systems. Use wherever pressurized tanks are needed in water systems applications. 5 year warranty.
- Durable Composite Construction: A rugged one-piece molded, inner-liner of
premium high-density polyethylene.
- Miles of continuous overlapping fiberglass strands, sealed with oven cured epoxy make the outer-shell impervious to rust, dents, and ultra-violet rays
- Proprietary wrap pattern makes the tank stronger than steel. Tanks can be installed with a wider range of pressure settings, so you can select the system pressure you want.
- Air Cell: The air cell is fabricated from durable and extensively tested ethyl-vinyl-acetate (EVA). Classified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for water system components.
- EVA is resistant to chlorine, will not support iron bacteria growth that may be present in the water supply, and Polyethylene meet FDA requirements for potable water supplies
- Tank Base: Rigid molded polyethylene. Corrosion and impact-resistant. Base rotates 360° for ease-of-service hook-up.
- Replaceable Air Cell: With the tank installed! Air cell access is via a top mount design. Generous and accessible air cell opening facilitates easy removable and re-installation of replacement air cell.
- Outer Shell: Fiberglass-wound and epoxy resin sealed
- Upper and Lower Flanges: Reinforced polypropylene
- Air Valve: Brass body, Schrader core assembly
- Weather Cap: High density polyethylene
- 20 Gallons
- Diameter: 16"
- Height: 36"
Usual Ship Time: 1 day
Your Price: $275.00 EA