|Product Name:||Dual Float Level Switch deluxe|
|Model Number:||DFC2 Sump pump switch|
Deluxe Dual Float Controller...It’s all about the switch.
Dual float means dual protection from float switch failure. Industrial strength electronics, 30 amp relay means extended life compared to ordinary float switch. 10FT cord.
The Controller monitors pump and power conditions, and sounds an alarm when a problem is detected. The warning signals are described below. In addition, it begins the pumping cycle when either float rises 1/4", and runs the pump an additional 10 seconds after the float returns to its original position. Pump run time is adjustable (New Feature)5-45seconds. ON level point is 3/4" from its bottom surface. Also See: Dual Float Level Switch DFC1 and Ultimate Switch Controller USC3.
When a warning alarm sounds, a light will appear on the front panel of the controller indicating which problem has been detected:
- AC power is out - sounds an alarm when the power is out,
the pump has accidentally been unplugged, or the circuit breaker has been
- The system is operating -a light blinks continuously indicating
that the controller is plugged in and operating
- 9-volt battery low or slide switch is OFF - indicates
when it's time to replace the battery or reminds you to move the slide switch
back to the ON position
- Pump or float problem - sounds an alarm when the float
has been raised for 10 minutes continuously, an indication that there is
a potential pump or plumbing problem
- Remote terminal - provides connection to a home security system or remote dialer. Form 'C' dry contacts N.O. and N.C.
- Activates pump weekly to exercise and extend pump life (New Feature) Sump pump switch.
Usual Ship Time: 1 day
Your Price: $65.00 EA
|MTR Cord Length||10 FT|
|Other||Control Range: Up to 1/2 HP at 120VAC and 1 HP at 230VAC|