Little Giant Eliminator submersible pumps from Little Giant Pump are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks for effluent and demanding tasks for effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Little Giant Pump Eliminators includes pumps for use in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Eliminators are an ideal solution
- Handle liquids and solid waste materials.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- Oil is safe for koi and fish
- Ball bearings upper and lower to handle radial and axial loads.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Thermal overload protection.
- Manual and Automatic models
- Automatic operation has a 11" - 15" "On" level and,
and 5" - 9" "Off" level range with adjustable Remote Float