The Eliminator submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of effluent, septic STEP and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Eliminators - USA Series - include pumps for use in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Eliminators are an ideal solution.
- Handle liquids with 3/4" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- High speed (3450 RPM) 1/2 HP, ball bearing motor with thermal overload protection for high head operation.
- Permanent split capacitor design.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane vortex impeller with pump-out vanes to keep
solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.