MD-HC Series Highly Corrosive Solutions Ryton Construction Little Giant's comprehensive line of magnetic drive pumps is designed for circulation of acids, alkalis, solvents, brine, plating solutions, sterile solutions, and other special fluids, for use in environments such as hospitals, chemical companies, photo labs, dry cleaning plants, car washes, machine shops, laboratories, manufacturing plants, print shops and wineries.
Magnetic Pump Features:
- Leakproof, seal-less magnetic drive.
- No maintenance due to seal wear.
- No seal friction to reduce motor horsepower.
- Only chemical resistant materials are in contact width fluids.
- Magnetic coupling design acts as a clutch to eliminate motor burnout and overloading under adverse conditions.
- Spindle shaft is supported at both ends to prevent impeller damage during start-up and stop of pump.
- Magnet housing acts as an insulator to prevent motor heat from being transferred to the fluid being pumped.
- All threaded intake and discharge ports are USA (American) standard taper pipe threads (NPT). Teflon tape is provided.
- The MD-HC Series models have “run-dry” capability.
- Thermal overload protection.