- Cast iron construction with 300 series investment cast stainless steel impeller
- Stainless steel pump shaft
- No bottom bearing!!
- Handles viscosities up to 100 SSU
- Dual volute design reduces radial load on motor
- Maximum Temperature 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum flow 160 GPM
- Maximum head 160 Feet (70 PSI)
- Stainless steel suction screen
- Includes heavy duty universal mounting plates
- 3 HP to 10 HP totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors available
- Standard 56C or JM shaft motors
AMT Vertical Sealless Sprayer/Washer pumps are designed for OEM, automotive and industrial washing machines, parts cleaners, spray booths, and cooling towers. "No bottom bearing" design and Stainless Steel impeller resists erosion from abrasives a long, maintenance free life for the pump. CNC machined stainless steel pump shafts. Built in stainless steel suction screen protects pump from clogging and damage caused by large solids. Heavy duty universal mounting plates permit easy installation into existing tanks, booths, equipment, etc.
For use with nonflammable liquids compatible with pump component materials