Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Every month pumpbiz plans to give out a free pump to someone in need. Head over to http://freepumps.com and submit your story. We will contact the person with the most compelling story at the
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Starite SG Grinder Pump is a rugged cast iron submersible grinder pump for residential use. The two-stage cutting design reduces industrial and domestic sewage to a fine slurry. The heavy-duty industrial rated motor features a stainless steel shaft supported by ball bearings. Options available for these units include lift-out system components, control panels, switches, alarms and sump basin assemblies. All pumps come standard with 20' cords. Single and three phase versions to pick from. Replace ginders by other Mfr's.
- Applications: Sewage Grinding, Sewage, Effluent and Wastewater Removal or
- Volute Casing – Cast iron
- Impeller – Hardened stainless steel, Non-overloading design provides
maximum force over entire power curve
- Cutters – First stage cutter and ring: hardened stainless steel; Shearing
cutter: hardened stainless steel
- Dual Seals – SiC lower and upper carbon-ceramic, with stainless steel trim, running in oil bath
- Bearings – Ball type, oil lubricated
- Exterior Fasteners – Stainless steel
- Motor – 3450 RPM oil-filled motors
- Power Cord – Type SOW, 20' standard
- Motor Shaft – Stainless steel with ball bearing support
- Dual Shaft – Seal isolates motor from sewage
- Internal Oil Reservoir – Lubricates shaft seals
Featuring an integral switch which eliminates the need for an expensive control
panel. This unit is designed for residential applications. Legs provide for
free standing installation.
Grinder series is available in package systems, both field assembled
and pre-packaged. Accessories, basins, controls and rail systems are also available.