High pressure head submersible pump. The EC6/EC7/EH7 Series Pump is a rugged, continuous duty submersible cast iron pump with a non-clog, semi-open impeller and solids handling capability to 3/4". Submersibel high head pressure STEP septic tank pump. Unit has a 1/2, or 1 HP single or three phase motor complete with power cord. 2" NPT vertical discharge is standard. A full selection of accessories for automatic operation is available, and includes float switches, duplex controllers, simplex controllers, alarms, basins and check valves.
- Bearing and Mechanical Seal - Permanently lubricated for long life.
- Dual Silican Carbide mechanical seals..
- Stainless Steel Hardware - Allows easy disassembly after extended service.
- Ball bearing construction for long life.
- Oil filled motor is safe for fish and plants.
- Overload Protection - Built-in thermal overload with automatic reset on single phase.
- Cord Design - Prevents oil loss and moisture protection for motors. Models with 'T' are automatic with tethered float switch and 'M' are manual operation or float switch is an option.
Use in water features, ponds, fountains and waterfalls.
Rated For Continuous Duty. Good forwater features, ponds, fountains and waterfalls.