Ebara Submersible Grinder Pumps, Pro Cast . Applications: drainage, small scale sewage transfer systems.
- Heavy duty high chrome iron grinder system - powerful blades reduce solids size for smooth, non-clogging flow
- Reversible grinder ring provides longer service life and less maintenance
- Air filled, Class F insulated, heavy duty motor, rate for 20 starts/hour, dissipates heat easily, operates cooler with high effciencies; longer service life with lower operating costs
- Built-in motor protection; CGUII models protect motor against overheating, out-of-phase, single phasing, and no load; CGFU models provide overtemp and seal fail protection; saving money on costly motor replacement
- Sealed cable entry system prevents capillary action and protects against moisture; reduces maintenance costs
- 60,000 hour bearings ensures long dependable operation; lower maintenance costs
- Open vortex type recessed impeller; vortex action prevents cloggin and handles stringy material batter vs moving pumpage through impeller vanes; provides durability, high reliability and lowers maintenance costs
- 400 series stainless steel shaft provides high tensile strength as well as corrosion resistance, longer life and lower maintenace costs
- Double mechanical seals-silicon carbide lower seals, carbon/ceramic upper - hard faced upper and lower seals operate in an oil bath; providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Small and light weight portability; easy to transport for temporary installations
There are no products in this category.