Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Every month pumpbiz plans to give out a free pump to someone in need. Head over to http://freepumps.com and submit your story. We will contact the person with the most compelling story at the
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Trash Pumps. Like our detwatering pumps, the pure power of hydraulic tools is also exemplified in our trash pumps. Our TP03 pump discharges an impressive 450 gallons per minute (1688 lpm) and can handle up to 3 inch (76 mm) diameter solids. Our TP08 discharges 800 gpm (3028 lpm) and can handle up to 4 inch (102 mm) solids.
Click here for alternate submersible.
Stanley trash pump features are:
• 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) hydraulic oil operating range.
• Urethane (TP03) and cast iron (TP08) impeller.
• Submersible (no priming required)
• Able to run dry without damage.
• Urethane (TP03) and steel (TP08) bowl.
• Lifting eye and carrying handle.
• HTMA quick disconnect couplers.
• 3 inch (TP03) and 4 inch (TP08) discharge.
• Wingnuts for easy bowl removal and cleaning.