PumpBiz offers modern Electronic float switches that no longer have problem causing moving parts. Features include alarms, lights,phone calls and alternators. They are easy to install and fit just
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Submersible Trash pump engine powered*. Flex-Pump is a submersible dewatering pump without electricity. Customers who have used it are so impressed they are calling it a "Muddy
Trash Pumps. Like our detwatering pumps, the pure power of hydraulic tools is also exemplified in our trash pumps. Our TP03 pump discharges an impressive 450 gallons per minute (1688 lpm) and can handle up to 3 inch (76 mm) diameter solids. Our TP08 discharges 800 gpm (3028 lpm) and can handle up to 4 inch (102 mm) solids.
Click here for alternate submersible.
Stanley trash pump features are:
• 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) hydraulic oil operating range.
• Urethane (TP03) and cast iron (TP08) impeller.
• Submersible (no priming required)
• Able to run dry without damage.
• Urethane (TP03) and steel (TP08) bowl.
• Lifting eye and carrying handle.
• HTMA quick disconnect couplers.
• 3 inch (TP03) and 4 inch (TP08) discharge.
• Wingnuts for easy bowl removal and cleaning.