Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Pumpbiz is known for having pumps for many applications, including De-icing Pumps. Let PumpBiz help you find a pump to de-ice your pavement this winter! Our pumps can handle all of the most
Trash Pumps. Like our detwatering pumps, the pure power of hydraulic tools is also exemplified in our trash pumps. Our TP03 pump discharges an impressive 450 gallons per minute (1688 lpm) and can handle up to 3 inch (76 mm) diameter solids. Our TP08 discharges 800 gpm (3028 lpm) and can handle up to 4 inch (102 mm) solids.
Click here for alternate submersible.
Stanley trash pump features are:
• 7-9 gpm (26-34 lpm) hydraulic oil operating range.
• Urethane (TP03) and cast iron (TP08) impeller.
• Submersible (no priming required)
• Able to run dry without damage.
• Urethane (TP03) and steel (TP08) bowl.
• Lifting eye and carrying handle.
• HTMA quick disconnect couplers.
• 3 inch (TP03) and 4 inch (TP08) discharge.
• Wingnuts for easy bowl removal and cleaning.