Irrigation pump with a frame mount. Designed for both high volume and high pressure. Flows of up to 2500 GPM and heads of up to 380 ft. Includes transmission mount.
- FRAME - Rugged cast iron construction provides stability with either belt or coupling drives, while heavy duty single and double row ball bearings allow a minimum of shaft deflection. Shaft is made from one piece, high strength stress proof steel.
- Frame mounted end suction centrifugal pumps are ideal for booster, circulator, and agricultural irrigation systems where either belt & pulley drive, or direct drive through a flex coupling is required.
- IMPELLER - Cast iron, enclosed type for maximum efficiency, all are dynamically balanced. Largest units are hydraulically balanced to ensure smooth vibration free performance and to prevent excessive thrust loads on the electric motor bearings. Impeller diameters can be trimmed to suit various applications.
- SEAL - All pumps are available with a mechanical seal or gland packing. These models have Mechanical seals that are self-lubricating and have Buna-N bellows with brass and stainless steel hardware. Gland packing is graphite impregnated and requires grease. Some larger models are available with double mechanical seals.
- BRONZE WEAR RINGS - Easily replaceable, they insure close tolerances for maximum efficiency. Included in all pumps.
for Transmission mount pumps click here