EP end suction centrifugal pumps are of a rugged cast iron design. Suitable for a wide variety of markets including irrigation, industrial, commercial and marine. These pumps are engineered to provide you with long reliable service. Heavy duty bearing frame for belt or coupling drive. For a close-coupled motor drive version see the EPE series.
- Casing: Ductile iron casing with reinforcing ribs for higher working pressures and greater resistance to water hammer.
- Vacuum cast bronze impeller provides smooth flow passages for improved performance
- All impellers are dynamically balanced, with hydraulic balancing included on larger models
- Seals: Frame mount and JP motor driven pumps are available with either gland packing or single, double or tungsten carbide mechanical seals. JM motor driven pumps are available with single or tungsten carbide mechanical seals only. All seals are equipped with stainless steel springs and retainers.
- Shaft Sleeve: Stainless steel with O-ring seal, for maximum protection against shaft corrosion.
- Frame Mount.
See Misc. Image link for a breakdown of model nominclature.
There are no products in this category.