Submersible dewatering pump
- Cast Iron w/Stainless Steel Motor Housing
- Hi Chromium (HCr) Steel Impeller and Cover for Wear Resistance and Durability
- Superior Motor Design for Quiet, Low Noise Operation
- Silicon Carbide Double Mechanical Seals
- 3" and 4" Models Feature Companion Flange Connection 230 VAC @ 60 hZ
- Single or 3 Phase Available, 32 foot long power cord.
- 2", 3" or 4" NPT
- 1 to 7.5 Horsepower
- Max. Temperature 104° F
- UL / CSA Listed
- Top discharge also provides maximum motor cooling for continuous duty applications.
AMT Submersible Contractor Pumps are intended for use in residential, commercial and industrial settings. Applications include: Construction sites, waste water, storm water, farming, irrigation, excavation, mining, marine, basement and other general drainage applications involving sediment laden liquids with solids up to 3/8" in diameter. Self-cleaning impeller featuring abrasion-resistant high chromium steel construction for durability. Pumps have a 3450 RPM electric motor fitted with an power cord no plug. Motors are rated continuous duty and single phase models have thermal overload protection. AMT Submersible Contractor Pumps are reliable, cost effective, low maintenance. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.