Centrifugal Pump. The Sta-rite JB Series Pumps have a heavy-duty cast iron construction and are offered in high and medium head models, with silicon bronze impeller or Noryl impeller. J series have a Noryl engineering thermoplastic impeller. J series often used in sprinkler systems as a booster pump for the sprinkler water line.
- Applications: Water systems and sprinkler systems water boost for homes, farms, fire sprinkler pumps and industry transfer pump.
- 1/2 through 2-1/2 HP – High head and medium head models, with heavy-duty motors, easy service design and 4-position discharge
- Drain Port – Provided for easy winterizing of sprinkler pump
- Easy Serviceability – All models include replaceable wear ring and feature back pull-out design
- The Sta-rite J pumps have abrasion-resistant Noryl impellers for normal applications with working temperatures of 140°F.
- The Sta-rite JB pumps have silicon bronze and are equipped with shaft seals rated for temperatures to 225°F (JB Series is UL listed for water temperatures up to 175°F.
- TEFC Models are Available (call 1-800-PumpBiz for more info)
- Click here for the AMT sprinkler pumps