High Viscosity Drum Pump. Finish Thompson HVDP Series drum pumps are positive displacement pumps using a progressive cavity design to gently move highly viscous materials up the pump tube in a smooth, non-pulsing flow. The progressive cavity design requires a relatively slow speed to operate properly. A planetary gear set speed reducer enables the HVDP Series pumps to accept 800 watt universal, induction or air motors.
- Progressive cavity design
- Up to 100,000 cP: adhesives, viscous fluids/pastes, oils, greases, soaps, pastes, shampoos, creams, honey, syrups, spreads, ketchup, paints lacquers, and waxes.
- 316 stainless steel tube and shaft
- Buna-N (for neutral, abrasive and fluids), Viton®(for aggressive liquids and fluids with abrasives/solids), or PTFE(for agressive liquids with no abrasives or solids) stator materials
- Mechanical seal or packing design
- Unique camlock feature easily disengages tube for cleaning
- HR (High Reduction) versions for use with M58H or M59H universal motors **
- LR (Low Reduction) version for use with air or induction motors (M60-M66)**
MODEL NUMBER KEY
|Series||Tube Length||Speed Reducer||Stator||Seal||Rotor||Discharge Connection||Motor|
|HVDP||27 - 27"||HR16 - 16:1 reduction||B- White Buna||B01||1||B1 - 1-1/2" barbed||M**|
|40 - 40"||LR4 - 4:1 reduction||T - PTFE||B02||2||B2 - 2" barbed|
|48 - 48"||LR5 - 5:1 reduction||V - Viton||B03||3|