Sta-rite stainless steel Submersible Water Well Pumps. Series H& HL Sta-rite 4" Submersible water well pumps are precision-engineered, stainless steel Signature 2000® pumps in 5,7,10,15, 20,30, and 50 GPM models that deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water. Floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking.
- Applications: water systems for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use.
- Patented Staging System: The SignaSeal™ staging system has a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that when incorporated with the floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry.
- Discharge/Intake: Corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel for durability in aggressive water.
- Discharge Bearing: Exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron® bearing resists wear from sand.
- Shaft: Positive drive from 7/16" hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel.
- Coupling: SS press fit to pump shaft. Couples to all standard NEMA motors.
- Shell: Heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Threaded for easy servicing.
- Hardware: All screws, washers and nuts and corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel.
- Check Valve: Durable internal spring-loaded check valve. (not included on 5HP, 7-1/2HP, and 10HP models and 50 GPM models)
- Cable Guard: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel guard protects motor leads. Tapered ends prevent pump from catching on well.
- Intake Screen: Corrosion-proof polypropylene.
- Franklin Electric Motor: 2 and 3 wire NEMA standard super stainless series water filled motors.
- UL and CSA listed.
- The 5 and 7 GPM submersible water well pump models are the smaller 3-3/4" diameter TrimLine™ (model # XXXXXXHL)
- The 10, 15, 20, 30, and 50 GPM submersible water well pump models have a 3-7/8" diameter (model # XXXXXXH)
- All pumps have 2-wire motors, but 3-wired motors are avialable upon
request (call 1-800-PUMPBIZ)