Myers submergible sump pump. Designed for hot water applications up to 200°F. All cast iron construction with stainless steel fasteners. Pumping applications include boiler blowdown pits, condensate pits and hot water transfer. Maintenance-free Operation.
- Hi temperature Boiler blow down, condensate pits, and hot water transfer.
- Oil-filled motor for bearing lubrication and maximum heat dissipation.
- Overload protected, shaded pole motor with no starting switch or relay.
- Heavy cast iron motor housing for cooler motor which extends life.
- Wide angle, mercury-free, high temperature mechanical float switch.
- Automatic piggy-back models available but can be operated manually by plugging directly into outlet.
- Cast iron vortex impeller and volute passes 3/4” solids.