G.H. Stenner & Company offers a complete line of highly reliable peristalic / tube chemical feeders with output ranges from 0.2 gallons per day (0.6 liters) to 50 gallons per day (151.4 liters) depending on model and application. Use for grease trap enzymes, algaecide, biocide, biocidal, antimicrobial, chlorination - chlorine sanitizers and disinfectants injection, cooling towers, poultry liquid vitamins. Use for grease trap enzyme.
- Dry running
- Contamination free pumping or chemicals
- Ideal for shear sensitive and gas entrained fluids
- No back flow, positive injection
- Excellent for viscous fluids soap & slurries
- Output is directly proportional to speed and not affected by discharge conditions
- 45M Adjustable mechanical feed rate – 25 PSI (1.72 bar) max. discharge pressure
- 45MHP Adjustable mechanical feed rate – 100 PSI (6.9 bar) max. discharge pressure
Unique Stenner Features
- Interchangeable pump heads and tubes to convert one model to another without having to purchase a new pump.
- Easy and fast tube replacement without tools with the QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is built with three detachable components; the motor, feed rate control and the pump head that can be separated without tools.
How the Single Head Adjustable Chemical Injection Pump Works
The output is determined by three factors; the rpm of the motor gears, the setting on the feed rate control and the pump tube size. The feed rate control has an external dial ring that is labeled L to 10 offering an adjustable output range from 5% to 100% in 2.5% increments.
The 45 and 85 models are two sub-series within the Classic Series Single Head Pumps (Adjustable and Fixed) and below is a summary of the primary differences in the Adjustable models.
|45 Series Adjustable||85 Series Adjustable|