PumpBiz offers modern Electronic float switches that no longer have problem causing moving parts. Features include alarms, lights,phone calls and alternators. They are easy to install and fit just
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than those
Submersible Trash pump engine powered*. Flex-Pump is a submersible dewatering pump without electricity. Customers who have used it are so impressed they are calling it a "Muddy
Stenner offers a complete line of highly reliable peristaltic / tube chemical
feed pumps with output ranges from 0.2 gallons per day(0.6 liters) to 85 gallons
per day depending on model and application. Use for chemical metering injection of grease trap enzymes, algaecide,
biocide, biocidal, antimicrobial, chlorination - chlorine sanitizers and disinfectants
injection, cooling towers, poultry liquid vitamins. This is why Stenner peristaltic metering injection pump is the
number one choice of water professionals in North America and the world.
- Dry running
- Contamination free pumping
- Ideal for shear sensitive and gas entrained fluids
- No back flow
- Excellent for viscous fluids & slurries
- Output is directly proportional to speed and not affected by discharge conditions
- 26 RPM
- Optional 4-20mA control
Unique Stenner Features
- Interchangeable pump heads and tubes to convert one model to another without having to purchase a new pump.
- Easy and fast tube replacement without tools with the QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is built with three detachable components; the motor, feed rate control and the pump head that can be separated without tools.
How the Single Head Adjustable Chemical Injection Pump Works
The output is determined by three factors; the rpm of the motor gears, the setting on the feed rate control and the pump tube size. The feed rate control has an external dial ring that is labeled L to 10 offering an adjustable output range from 5% to 100% in 2.5% increments.
The 45 and 85 models are two sub-series within the Classic Series Single Head Pumps (Adjustable and Fixed) and below is a summary of the primary differences in the Adjustable models.
|45 Series Adjustable||85 Series Adjustable|
- 26 rpm
- 0.2-22.0 gpd up to 100 psi (0.8-83.3 lpd up to 6.9 bar)
- 0.2-50.0 gpd up to 25 psi (0.8-189.3 lpd up to 1.7 bar)
- 44 rpm
- 0.3-40.0 gpd up to 100 psi (1.1-151.4 lpd up to 6.9 bar)
- 0.3-85.0 gpd up to 25 psi (1.1-321.8 lpd up to 1.7 bar)