Home » Manufacturer » Pulsafeeder Chemical Metering Pumps » M Mech. Actuated Metering Pump .004 to 1.6gpm
Series "M" diaphragm metering pumps combine all of the features and benefits of our PULSAR hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps with the durability and affordability of a mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump.
- 5 Year Warrented Drive: Non-vented gear box design prevents the ingress of water and other harmful materials
- Precise flow control: Large handwheel with 1% graduations allows control of the stroke setting to a resolution capability of ¼ % over a range from 1-100%.
- Best performance Our guided check valves, with their state of the art ball and seat design, provide precise metering and excellent priming and suction lift. Convenient cartridge valve design as shown for PVC and PVDF construction.
- Superior DiaphragmsTeflon faced metal reinforced diaphragms are designed and constructed to exacting standards for leak-free, sealless integrity and long life
- Product Isolation Maximum pump protection provided by isolating the wet end of the pump from the drive mechanism
- Highly Adaptable Simple to install with small footprint and multiple motor operations