Ezi-action® hand / manual drum pumps are ruggedly constructed of polypropylene and polyethylene. Clip-on closed delivery system means operator will not come into contact with the chemical. With only two moving parts, its patented zero-friction design provides effortless flow of thin or thick liquids up to 8,800 cps. Recommended for acids, alkalies, oils, caustics, water, soap and many other liquids. Ag / farm / car wash / pesticides / oils, crop chemicals not containing solvents, liquid fertilizers etc. Computable with diesel fuel and kerosene. 55 models Delivers approximately 16 oz. (400mls) per stroke. Comes with a removable spout for the optional Safety Measure (quart measuring container). Some units include the Safety Measure.
Acid resistant, caustic resistant, and resistant to chlorine based chemicals.
Pumps soaps, cleaning chemicals, sanitisers, antifreeze, AdBlue (DEF), battery acid, and moisturisers,
Pumps dairy hygiene acids, teat dips, liquid fertilizers, weed killers.
Pumps liquid foods: including water, milk, olive oils, acetic acids, sauces, food colouring, honey, and molasses.
Not for use with flammable or solvents. Basco New Zealand pump Company NZ EZI-action 200/55 PP
- Only Drum pump with a 2 year warranty
- Free Service parts for life of the pump
- Includes 2 different drum attachment fittings
- Available in lengths for 5 / 15 & 30 / 55 gal containers
- Anti-pumping safety strap
- Made of food grade FDA materials
- No wearing parts
- Double action means you get delivery on both the up, and down stroke
- Chemical is delivered at low pressure / high volume
- Not for use with solvents or flammable liquids