Rugged, metallic sealed centrifugal AP Series pumps are compact in design, easy to operate and handle, and very economically priced.
Built from high quality 316 stainless steel the AP Series chemical pumps are available in both horizontal or vertical designs. All wetted parts are constructed of very corrosion resistant materials to withstand the harshest chemical environments. Compared to 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel has superior resistance to corrosive chloride salts. The addition of molybdenum increases the corrosion resistance to a wide variety of other chemicals including acetic acid, aluminum chloride, salt solutions/brine, liquid fertilizers, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sodium hydroxide, and many others. 316 stainless steel also offers better resistance to stress corrosion cracking and pitting.
For greater application flexibility, the AP Series is offered in a variety of port sizes, seal combinations, impeller types and motor adapter sizes.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Accepts conventional NEMA and IEC motors
- NPT or BSP threads
- Close coupled or pedestal mounted
- Aluminum motor mount
- Standard, recessed, or high head impellers
- Standard vertical or cantilevered design
- Bellows Type 21 seals in a variety of seal arrangements
- Viton, EPDM, or Teflon elastomers
- Carbon, Viton, or EPDM lower bushings
- Secure V clamp housing construction
- 12" (31 cm), 24" (61 cm), 36" (91 cm), and 48" (122 cm) lengths
- Maximum temperature 300°F