The new Water Horse 2" and 3" semi-trash die cast aluminum gas drive pump is ideal for general purpose dewatering anywhere rugged portability is important. Four cycle industrial OHV Honda GX engine in 4 and 5.5 HP with oil alert system. Water Horse pumps are ideal for use in a wide variety of applications such as agricultural, construction sites, de-watering, sprinkler systems, fire fighting, boating and general home use.
- Self Priming to 25 ft, priming time 90 sec. @ 16ft. Flow rate up to 9000 GPH.
- Aluminum pump housing reduces the overall weight of the unit while providing rugged portability.The inlet flapper valve allows the pump case to be filled without the water flowing out of the suction opening. This reduces the priming time. The flapper also prevents siphoning after the engine is shut down.
- Heavy-duty cast iron impeller and volute to resist wear.
- Silicone-carbide mechanical seals to better withstand mild abrasives.
- Full tubular 1" SS frame to protect the pump from damage. The frame also provides convenient lifting points.
- Includes suction strainer, drain & priming plugs and hose hardware.
QUALITY 4-STROKE ENGINES
- Oil Alert® This safety system, shuts the engine down if oil reaches an unsafe operating level. This helps prevent engine damage from overheating due to lack of oil.
- Transistorized pointless ignition systems are virtually maintenance free. They offer easy starting under all conditions.
- Mufflers are the quiet type, with heat shields covering the entire muffler for added safety.Easy starting is accomplished by automatic decompression that reduces the pulling force required when starting the engine.
- 118 cc, 2.4" bore, 1.7" stroke, 8.5:1 compression ratio and cast iron cylinder sleeves.
There are no products in this category.