Bronze Heavy-Duty gear pumps and Cast Iron Heavy-Duty gear pumps. Ideal for where the feature of non-corrosive bronze or pumping water-based fluids is required. They provide a nearly pulseless flow where non-abrasive and non-particulated fluids are pumped.
- Available in 5 pipe sizes and flows from 2.5 to 24 GPM depending on motor speed.
- Max. pressure 100 PSI (200psi working pressure).
- Suction lift to 19.5 Ft. (requires wetted gears & primed seal chamber.)
- Temp. from -20 to 210F.
- Ryton PPS spur gears provide quiet operation. No metal-to-metal contact.
- CI spur gears for oils.
- Large threaded ports for use with viscous fluids.
- Pumps can operate bi-directionally (reversible).
- Standard adjustable pressure relief valves that can be internally or externally ported .
- Mechanical seals (Viton, Teflon® or Buna) with carbon on ceramic faces with engineered flush chamber for internal or external flush to handle viscosities beyond 2000 SSU
- Pumps can be long-coupled with electric motors to handle up to 500 SSU at 1725 RPM or run at reduced speeds to handle a wide range of pump fluid specific gravities and viscosities up to 100,000 SSU
Pump only suitable for long coupling to standard motors sold separately. 1725 RPM or slower.
See cast iron Series for oils & lubricating fluids.