Gorman-Rupp 4" and 6" Engine Trash pumps is designed for applications which require flow efficiency and solids handling capability. Gorman Rupp Pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum or cast iron with replaceable ductile iron impellers and steel or cast iron wearplates. Simple front cleanout design permits easy removal of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses. Pumps are available with Honda, Kohler, or Wisconsin gasoline engines or Hatz or Deutz diesel engines. All are furnished with heavy-duty steel roll cages, suction strainers, and 90 degree discharge elbows.Gorman Rupp 2" and 3" trash pumps click here.
- Cast Iron or Cast Aluminum Construction
- Viton®/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals or Double Grease Lubricated with Spring Loaded Grease Cup with Sintered Bronze Stationary Face, Steel Rotating Face
- 4" or 6" NPT port sizes
- Self-priming up to 25 ft.
- Engine options: Honda, Kohler or Wisconsin gasoline engine; Hatz or Deutz diesel engine
- Available in 13 - 57 HP engine
- Some Pumps Include Heavy Duty Steel Roll Cages
- Two (2) Wheel Truck Assembly Standard on Some Models, not DOT
- Solids Handling to 2-5/8" Diameter
- Electric start 15.5 HP and above
- Click here for the battery needed for electric start
There are no products in this category.