Use where single or variable speed operation and 316 Stainless Steel material is desirable. Self-priming, 100 gpm flow, and debris tolerant. Nitrile impeller is ideal for oil based products. Use Neoprene for water and general purpose pumping. Use Viton for hydrocarbons and most solvents. Optional EPDM impeller kit 14346-0002 for hygienic applications and some keytone solvents. Use Tungsten Carbide seal when pumping highly corrosive or abrasive fluids. Do not pump gasoline or other flammable liquids. Motor is not explosion proof. DO NOT RUN DRY.
For pedestal mount models (30540-0xxx) operating at 1750 RPM, select 5 HP or 7 HP motor for standard or high pressure impellers respectively, with an appropriate service factor. For high pressure impellers, the motor must supply 28 ft-lbs or 49 ft-lbs. of torque minimum for forward and reverse operation respectively.
- Immediate Self-Priming
- Handles a wide viscosity range
- Operates equally well at low & high speeds
- Transfers abrasive laden or air entrained liquids
- Transfers fluids with solids
- Wine making, apple cider pomace pump.
- Compact Size
- Pumps on either direction and can be mounted in any orientation
- Can drain even the last few ounces of liquid from a container
- Easy maintenance because of the uniform component design across the full pump line
- Highly corrosive resistant bodies of tough high-quality epoxy or 316ss
- Wide applicability through the choice of impellers in neoprene, nitrile or viton
- Increased reliability with the double-flat impeller drive
- Varied application choice with carbon-on-ceramic or Tungsten carbide-on-ceramic seals
- Leak-free, worry-free o-ring sealed end-cover & wearplate
As a replacement for older bronze pump. Replacement impeller for old pumps PN 3200-0011 use impeller 2999-0001