Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Pumpbiz is known for having pumps for many applications, including De-icing Pumps. Let PumpBiz help you find a pump to de-ice your pavement this winter! Our pumps can handle all of the most
Gorman-Rupp self-priming utility pumps are made for heavy duty use. The pumps
feature a copper impeller with an ODP motor. Use on biodiesel.
Model 81 1/4B3-E.33 1P is designed for applications requiring high volume,
low pressure, sump or liquid transfer. The copper allow semi-open impeller handles
solids to 5/16" diameter. Built-in Flap/Check valve enables consistent
self-priming to 20 ft. biodiesel
- Cast iron construction with copper alloy impeller
- 1-1/4" NPT suction and discharge ports
- 1/3 HP ODP motor with 8 ft. 115 vac power cord
- Includes float switch and strainer
- Built-in flap valve
- Maximum suction lift is 20 feet
- Maximum operating pressure is 26 PSI
- Maximum temperature is 160F
- Viton mechanical seal
See Curve "B"
There are no products in this category.