Webtrol has been building Booster Pumps For over 35 years for various industrial, commercial and agricultural uses and has long been a leader in the Reverse Osmosis and Deionization Industry. Also known as jockey pump. Webtrol's commitment to quality is defined in the construction of each Booster Pump, through use of only quality materials and precision machining by journeyman machinist. Every pump is hand assembled and checked up to the final test where each pump is checked for flow, pressure, power use, leaks, vibration and noise.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Cast Iron fitted models.
- Pump Shaft - Heavy duty stainless steel hex shaft with stainless steel coupling.
- Impellers - High strength, glass filled delrin or Noryl impellers precision machined for dimensional stability and efficiency.
- Diffusers - Injection molded Polycarbonate or Noryl diffusers with molded in stainless steel wear rings at all critical wear points.
- Pump Housing - Heavy wall stainless steel.
- Mechanical Seals - Stainless steel constructed with Buna N elastomer's on cast iron models and Viton elastomer's on stainless steel models.
- The "L" (Ex: L5B3) series pumps are General Duty models, the "M" (Ex: M5B3) series pumps are Commercial Duty models & the "H" (Ex: H35B2) series pumps are Heavy Duty models.Sta Rite HP7E HP10F HP10G HP10G3 HP20G HP20G3 HPS7E HPS10F HPS10G HPS10G3 HPS20G HPS20G3 Goulds 7GBC1014RO 7GBS1014R4 10GBC1514QO 10GBS1514Q4 10GBC2014SO 10GBS2014S4 10GBS2015SO 10GBS2015S4 18GBC2014SO 18GBS2014N4 18GBC2015NO 18GBS2015N4 18GBC3014QO 18GBS3014Q4 18GBC3015QO 18GBS3015Q4 45HB25013 45HB25035 45HB27535 45HB21135 5GBC05 5GBS05 5GBC07 5GBS07 56BS0712P4 5GBC10 5GBS10 5GBC1012S0 5GBS1012S4 10GBC15 10GBC2012S0 10GBS2012S4 18GBC3012Q0 18GBS3012Q4