Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Every month pumpbiz plans to give out a free pump to someone in need. Head over to http://freepumps.com and submit your story. We will contact the person with the most compelling story at the
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
The Sprayer ACGF - Engine Driven Pump is excellent for a wide variety of booster, sprayer, fire fighting and sprinkler applications. They are constructed with a rugged cast iron casting, cast iron impeller, Viton and stainless steel mechanical seal and are available with either Briggs & Stratton or Honda gas powered and diesel engines.
• Heavy duty cast iron pump casing.
• Durable cast iron enclosed type impeller.
• Stainless steel shaft sleeve and Viton seal.
• Briggs & Stratton engines; 3.5 HP (Standard) or 5.5 HP (INTEK) .
• Pressures to 71 PSI max.
• Flow rates to 136 U.S. gallons per minute.
• 1 Year over-the-counter warranty.