Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Pumpbiz is known for having pumps for many applications, including De-icing Pumps. Let PumpBiz help you find a pump to de-ice your pavement this winter! Our pumps can handle all of the most
The Sprayer ACGF - Engine Driven Pump is excellent for a wide variety of booster, sprayer, fire fighting and sprinkler applications. They are constructed with a rugged cast iron casting, cast iron impeller, Viton and stainless steel mechanical seal and are available with either Briggs & Stratton or Honda gas powered and diesel engines.
• Heavy duty cast iron pump casing.
• Durable cast iron enclosed type impeller.
• Stainless steel shaft sleeve and Viton seal.
• Briggs & Stratton engines; 3.5 HP (Standard) or 5.5 HP (INTEK) .
• Pressures to 71 PSI max.
• Flow rates to 136 U.S. gallons per minute.
• 1 Year over-the-counter warranty.