Featuring Franklin Electrics new SubDive 75 constant pressure controller, our "Premier Pressure" pump series utilizes our performance proven Survivor Series Pump End with an industry standard Franklin Electric motor to provide constant pressure through a wide range of flow demand, including large homes, ground source heat pumps and sprinkler systems. CP Water SubDrive 75 is UL recognized for USA and Canada.
For Water well depths to 680 feet.
Features of Construction:
- Constant Water pressure with a wide range of settings (25 to 80 psi)
- Works with small (2g) pressure tanks or larger already in place
- 3 phase performance using 1 phase input--more efficient and smoother running
- Built-in diagnostics and protection--surge protection, underload, undervoltage, locked pump, open circuit, short circuit, overheated controller
- Smart reset technology allows well recovery before restarting the pump
- Water faucets can be installed between wellhead and controller
HP: 1.5 or 3
Phase: Three Phase
SF: 1.3, SFA 5.9 Amps
Duty rating: Continuous
Use only Franklin Electric 3-Phase motor provided with system.
Use of this system with any other Franklin Electric motor or with motors from other manufacturers may result in damage to both motor and electronics.
Franklin Electric CP Water SubDrive 75:
Input Phase: Single Phase
Input Voltage: 200 to 250V AC
Input frequency: 50/60Hz
Input current (Maximum): 11 Amps RMS
Output Phase (to motor): Three Phase
Output Frequency (to motor): Variable
Location: Indoor use (no freezing conditions);
operation in ambient temperatures up to 104F (40C)
Circuit Breaker: Standard 15 or 20 amp
Weight: 12 lbs., Height 12 inches, Width: 9.75 inches
Pressure Sensor Specifications:
Factory preset: 50psi
Adjustable range: 25 to 80psi
A 10 foot section of cable is provided with the system to conncet the pressure sensor.