AMT Self-Priming Solids Handling Pedestal pumps are designed for direct or belt drive. Specific units are available in Cast 316SS, Aluminum, Cast Iron or Thermoplastic construction material. The units feature 3/8" to 1-1/2" solids handling construction and are fitted with a cast iron bearing housing which contains two or three precision sealed ball bearings depending on specific model. Easy cleanout design by removing casing bolts, permits removal of debris without disconnecting hoses. The 3 & 4" Trash pump models feature cleanout covers with quick release handles for removal of debris. All units are self-priming to 20 feet.
- Available in: Cast Aluminum, Cast Iron or Thermoplastic
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal
- Optional Seals Available
- 1-1/2" to 3" NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Maximum working pressure up to 75 Psi
- Maxium temperature 180F
- Self-priming to 20 ft.
- Shaft Diameter (1-1/2" & 2" Models has 56J; 3" Model has 1-1/8" diameter)
- Sized from Minimum 3HP to 8HP Driver @ 3600RPM Depending on Model