Condensate Removal Pumps, furnace condensate pumps are used to remove water or collected condensation from energy-efficient gas or electric furnaces or air conditioning units.
- Condensate removal pump designed for central air conditioners and gas or electric furnace applications, commercial ice makers.
- Three quart capacity reservoir to manage high humidity environments
- Automatic for maintenance-free operation
- Energy efficient
- Engineered resin construction for maximum durability
- Safety switch provides automatic shutoff
- Built-in check valve, prevents possible back flow to appliance
- Access plate for quick, easy cleaning
- 115 volt AC unit with 6' power cord for easy installation