When it comes to removing the toughest soils and deposits, the Tempest High Pressure Spray Cabinet is without equal. We€™ve combined the cleaning action of a tough heated water-based industrial detergent with a 400 PSI concentrated spray. The result is a process so fast and effective it€™s been patented. And since this is accomplished without the use of abrasives, precision machined parts like bearings can be cleaned without risk of damage. The features detailed below make the Tempest one of the most powerful and unique parts cleaners in the industrial and automotive fields today.
- Powerful 3/4 HP pump delivers 2.2 gallons of filtered cleaning solution per minute at 400 PSI.
- A 1,000 watt electric heater ensures fast heat-up and steady temperature maintenance.
- Fluid is continuously filtered to trap chips and other solids to maintain efficient cleansing action and extend detergent life. Reusable 150 mesh filter.
- Flexible neoprene gloves protect worker€™s hands from contaminants on parts or cleaning agents, while allowing for easy manipulation of parts.
- Blower clears detergent spray and dirt from window for an uninterrupted view of workspace.
- Foot pedal operates air switch to provide instant on/off power to pump, leaving hands free to clean parts. No electrical on/off switch on floor.
- Cabinet illumination provided by two fluorescent lights for clear view of work.
- Power for the pump and the window blower is automatically cut if door is opened.
- Safety latch secures door when open.
- Economical, easy-to-change 10 gallon reservoir.
- Operator never comes in contact with cleaning solution or contamination.
- Unit available in mild steel or stainless steel.
The tremendous force generated by the spray strips deposits from intricate passages€”even blind holes€”with unprecedented speed. Unlike conventional spray cabinets with their pre-set spray patterns, Tempest allows you to direct the detergent stream where it is needed.