High Pressure, High performance 2C two-stage centrifugal pumps are designed to provide years of trouble-free service. The pump end quickly mounts to a NEMA 56C motor. Myers stream-flo design and dynamically balanced impellers produce quiet, vibration-free performance at all pressures. 2C pumps will prime up to 15 feet of total suction lift.
High pressure centrifugal pumps are ideal for irrigation, spraying and wash down applications.
- Heavy-Duty, All Metal Construction
- Rugged Cast Iron Case, Motor Bracket and Internal Housings
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft
- Available in 1, 1-1/2 and 2 HP
- Lead-Free Silicon Bronze Impellers
- Maximum Head Capabilities of 175 feet
- Maximum Flow Capacities to 47 GPM
- Maximum Temperatures of 160°F
- Long Life, Carbon-Ceramic Mechanical Shaft Seal Lapped and Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Choice of Complete Unit or Pump End Assembly