HVDP Series drum pumps are positive displacement pumps using a progressive cavity design to gently move highly viscous materials up the pump tube in a smooth, non-pulsing flow. The progressive cavity design requires a relatively slow speed to operate properly. A planetary gear set speed reducer enables the HVDP Series pumps to accept 800 watt universal, induction or air motors.
- Progressive cavity design
- Up to 100,000 cP
- 316 stainless steel tube and shaft\
- Buna-N, Viton®, or PTFE stator materials Mechanical seal or packing design
- Unique camlock feature easily disengages tube for cleaning
- HR versions for use with M58H or M59H universal motors
- LR version for use with air or induction motors (M60-M66)
There are no products in this category.