The Monarch NT3M9 Series of frame mount end suction centrifugal pumps are suitable for either belt drive, power take-off drive or direct drive through a flex coupling. The seal models are equipped with an iron wear ring, Viton mechanical seal and stainless steel shaft sleeve to make them ideal for both liquid ag chemical bulk loading plants and for use on water trucks. Oil Gas field used on Hot OIL Trucks to clean out paraffin.
- CASING - Rugged cast gray iron, back pull-out design gives quick and easy access to impeller without disturbing suction and discharge piping. Available standard rotation and counter-clockwise (ccw).
- IMPELLER - Dynamically balanced cast iron, designed for maximum efficiency.
- SHAFT - One piece, high strength fatigue proof steel 1-1/8" diameter, with keyway for positive connections.
- SEAL - Mechanical seals are Viton and stainless steel in all iron (AI) models, buna and stainless steel in regular models, or optional gland packing.
- SHAFT SLEEVE - Designed to prevent shaft wear and corrosion, made of stainless steel.
- BEARINGS - Heavy duty, single row deep groove for a minimum of shaft deflection and maintenance.
- CCW - Counter-clockwise rotation
- AI - All Iron
- VIC - Victaulic Ports
- S - Mechanical Seal
- G - Gland Packing
There are no products in this category.