Industrial quality, pump is machined from solid bar stock, water powered backup sump pump designed to be connected to a 3/4" municipal water supply after the water meter in your basement.
The water commander is the only water-powered backup sump for 3/4 inch residential pipe that will remove up to 1,324 gallons per hour at 10 foot lift with 60 PSI. 77% more water removed than the next highest rated water-powered backup sump available for home use. Use in you home / factory / restraunt to guard against flooding.
- Starts automatically - no need to be home as you would if using a generator
- Kicks in (if needed) during power outages or primary sump pump failure
- Unlimited run-time capability
- Handles up to 1/3" diameter solids
- Operates on standard municipal water pressure (40 PSI or more)
- Easily mounts on ceiling above sump well
- Works in tandem with your electrical pump, if necessary, in an extreme downpour
- No battery to recharge or replace -No regular maintenance of batteries, no acid spills, Environmentally friendly (no battery disposal)
- Operation is silent
Note: Only the water that is removed from the sump pit itself is counted in the flow ratings. The added municipal water is not counted, is never introduced to the sump pit, and is only used to power the pump. This water is ejected outdoors after mixing with the sump water. Since this is an emergency backup sump pump, this water usage is irrelevant. The small cost of that water, (about 2.6 cents each minute it runs), compared to a basement ruined by flooding, is an easy trade-off.
PumpBiz supports these fine pumps with our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Backup sump pump