The Berkeley SGC Grinder Pump is a rugged cast iron submersible pump. The two-stage cutting design reduces industrial and domestic sewage to a fine slurry. The heavy-duty industrial rated motor features a stainless steel shaft supported by ball bearings. Options available for these units include lift-out system components, control panels, switches, alarms and sump basin assemblies. All pumps come standard with 25' cords. Low Head and High Head versions to pick from.
- Applications: Sewage Grinding, Sewage, Effluent and Wastewater Removal or Transfer
- Volute Casing – Cast iron
- Impeller – Hardened stainless steel, Non-overloading design provides maximum force over entire power curve
- Cutters – First stage cutter and ring: hardened stainless steel; Shearing cutter: hardened stainless steel
- Seals – Dual carbon and ceramic, with stainless steel trim, running in oil
- Bearings – Ball type, oil lubricated
- Exterior Fasteners – Stainless steel
- Motor – 3450 RPM oil-filled motors
- Power Cord – Type SOOW, 25' standard
- Motor Shaft – Stainless steel with ball bearing support
- Dual Shaft – Seal isolates motor from sewage
- Internal Oil Reservoir – Lubricates shaft seals
There are no products in this category.