The Berkeley SGC Grinder Pump is a rugged cast iron submersible pump. The two-stage cutting design reduces industrial and domestic sewage to a fine slurry. The heavy-duty industrial rated motor features a stainless steel shaft supported by ball bearings. Options available for these units include lift-out system components, control panels, switches, alarms and sump basin assemblies. All pumps come standard with 25' cords. Low Head and High Head versions to pick from.
- Applications: Sewage Grinding, Sewage, Effluent and Wastewater Removal or Transfer
- Volute Casing Cast iron
- Impeller Hardened stainless steel, Non-overloading design provides maximum force over entire power curve
- Cutters First stage cutter and ring: hardened stainless steel; Shearing cutter: hardened stainless steel
- Seals Dual carbon and ceramic, with stainless steel trim, running in oil
- Bearings Ball type, oil lubricated
- Exterior Fasteners Stainless steel
- Motor 3450 RPM oil-filled motors
- Power Cord Type SOOW, 25' standard
- Motor Shaft Stainless steel with ball bearing support
- Dual Shaft Seal isolates motor from sewage
- Internal Oil Reservoir Lubricates shaft seals
There are no products in this category.