Pumps for acids are often used to unload trucks carrying chemical products or IBC containers. But the problem when dealing with trucks is that they often don't have an electric box with
Every month pumpbiz plans to give out a free pump to someone in need. Head over to http://freepumps.com and submit your story. We will contact the person with the most compelling story at the
Trucks, cars, and other vehicles as well as other Small engines running on our propane conversion systems have been proven to have 80% cleaner emissions and help the engine last longer than
Semi-Trash Pumps for large volume dewatering jobs with light dirt loading, 5/8" solids. Same heavy duty components of our trash pumps, just the size and amount of solids able to pass through the semi-trash pump is about half that of regular trash pumps of same size.
- Powerful OHV Honda GX Engines with low oil sensor
- Steel Roll Cage
- Spherodial Graphite Cast Iron (stronger than plain CI) Impeller and Volute
- Solid Silicon Carbide SiC mechanical shaft seal resists wear, corrosion and heat better
- Convient priming plug
- Discharge can be rotated
- Male Threaded connections
- Check Valve flapper to hold prime when not in use
- 25-ft Suction Lift
- 2-yr Pump and 3-yr Honda Engine Warranty
- 3 Popular sizes
Again, some web sites sell these semi-trash pumps as full blown trash pumps which they are not due to hydraulic design as mentioned. Parts are smaller and therefore the pump is less expensive.
Any of these pump engines can be converted to being a DUAL fuel system - Propane LPG and Gas. Contact PumpBiz for details. Propane costs less, is cleaner and safer, last longer and starts easy.